Talk to me about research papers and your battle plan to conquer our last assignment. What concerns do you have about it? What do / don't you like about research? What can I do, other than cancel the assignment, to help alleviate some of the stress associated with writing a research paper?
I do not know how to start this essay and what you are looking for in this essay. I am confused how we are suppose to incorporate all the research with our opinions too. I think you should go over the essay prompt again or give us an example of how to start it. I would like to work in groups for more ideas of what to write, maybe a brainstorm class day? I hope I can get a better understanding now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
More information is always helpful and talking with our groups will help us to know more about what we should write. Those were good suggestions!!!!
having other group members are helpful when we do not know where to start. i hate it when i get stuck and i dont no what to write... having someone who is doing the same book and gathering information is really helpful.
Yes, a group brainstorm in class is a good idea.
Yes, you have good suggestions that would help us start the essay. Brainstorm class day would give everyone a chance to gather information to do the essay.
Post a Comment