If you could ban anything in the world, what would it be? You don't need to give the stereotypical responses like world hunger, war, poverty, etc., although you may if those are issues about which you feel a genuine passion. Or, if you're having a particularly bad day, you may choose to ban things like spouses, parents, children, bad drivers, miserable weather, etc.
Many cell users drive badly, but not all. Some drivers also drive badly, using the radio tuner, eating, looking at passenger while talking, etc. Will the governments prohibit these things too? It is not the use of cell phone that is the problem. It is the driver itself. They should be less tolerant with bad drivers, no matter what is the cause of it, may it be cell phone or radio tunning. And let the ones that use a cell phone correctly alone.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i wouldnt ban cell phone, people are just not good driver! It’s California ... BUT i would ban NOSEPICKER!!! "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww do it at home PEOPLE, disgusting!"
Reports show that most accidents have occured by people who were driving and talking on cell phones. I think bad drivers are the people who speak on the cell phones, but I also agree that there are bad drivers in this world.
Bad drivers were one of my top picks too. I think that people should pull over and talk or wait until they get to their destination. I also agree that nose pickers should be banned also that is just to disgusting for anyone over the age of 2.
I agree. I wrote about bad drivers too. I noticed a lot of times it's a generation difference. Those who grew up in the generation of technology are able to multitask. For example, I can drive and text at the same time. I can chat online and watch TV at the same time. My mom is so amazed at how well I can manage different tasks at one time. It's all because I grew up during a time where we have so much going on, we have to be able to multitask.
I can say that whether I'm on my cell phone, searching through my ipod, or talking to a passanger, my driving does not change. I still signal, drive the speed limit (or at least with the flow of traffic), and drive defensively.
Although, some people are just not able to multitask like that even if they are in this generation. Plus, they could just be bad drivers regardless.
Great points.
Pooh Bear-"most accidents have occurred by people who were driving and talking on cell phones", can we get a source? That is kind of hard to believe. Bad drivers do suck but some people don't need to be talking on phones to be bad drivers.
Post a Comment