Monday, March 10, 2008

Assignment 8

Blog survey

1.Are you into anyone?
yes

2. Do you put your subject on before you type the bulletin or after?
before

3. Who was the last friend in your house?
Alma

4. Have you ever had chicken pox?
yes

5. How are you doing?
I'm doing okay.

6. Are you looking forward to today?
No, its my long day.

7. What shirt were you wearing when your last kiss took place?
a black t-shirt

8. Song playing right now?
nothing

9. What are you doing tomorrow?
go to school and work

10. Do you like anyone and do they know?
yes

11. What's annoying you right now?
my homework

12. What are you thinking about right now?
random things

13. What were you doing an hour ago?
I was in class.

14. Are you tired?
yes

15. Who did you hang out with yesterday?
nobody

16. What color is the shirt you are wearing?
red

17. Where were you last night?
at home

18. Where were you at noon yesterday?
shopping for gifts

19. Are you married?
no

20. Are you pregnant?
no

21. Do you wish at 11:11?
no

22. Next vacation you're going on?
Las Vegas

23. What's something you really want right now, be honest?
food

24. What color is your hair?
brown

25. What do you hear?
people talking and typing

26. What are you excited for?
nothing

27. Would you rather have a relationship or friend with benefits?
relationship

29. How have you felt today?
sick

30. What time did you wake up today?
7am

31. Do you drool/snore/etc. in your sleep?
no

32. Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate?
yes

33. Confused about anything?
yes

34. Do you prefer to call or talk to someone in person?
talk

35. Would you hug the last person you hugged?
my boyfriend, Darren

3 comments:

monsteraga said...

1. No
2. After
3. Kari
4. yes
5. stressin
6. my day's over (yay)
7. um...no shirt
8. crash
9. work and conference and shop for camping this weekend
10. no and no
11. my son is grounded and I have to talk in my you're busted voice and put on my don't even think about it face.
12. #%*!
13. my son and I were at subway
14. of course
15. the cub scout crew
16. purple
17. cub scouts
18. work
19. no
20. hell no
21. no
22. Las Vegas
23. graduation
24. blonde
25. kids screaming and somebody is giving someone raspberries
26. camping
27. friend with benefits
28. n/a
29. anxiety (too much caffeine)
30. 7am
31. no
32. yes
33. yes, how do I know whether I should use fundamental counting principle or combinations?
34. in person
35. I hugged my son when I picked him up from school, and will do it again every day that I live and breathe.

forever29 said...

1. yes
2. before
3.Lauren
4. yes
5. Tired
6. Yes-my son's baseball game
7. Black-long sleeve-couple of hours ago
8. Song on the background of the WII game-not sure what it is
9. church, baseball practice
10. I hope my husband knows that I like him
11. The WII game
12. getting my essay finished
13. working on my essay
14. yes
15. my kids and husband
16. black
17. block in Orange
18. Driving to my Kid's school
19. yes
20 no
21. no
22. Vegas
23. To read a John Grishim Book
24. brown
25. WII
26. spring break
27. relationship
29 fine
30. 7am
31. no
32. no
33. no
34. talk
35. my daughter

Sparkle said...

1. yes

2. before

3. Chrissy

4. yes

5. stressing over two essay and a test

6. yes

7. I never kiss before

8. Paramore- crush crush crush

9. go to school and type my essay

10. yes, he does not know

11. everything is do at the same time, so I don't have time to rest

12. What did I get for my test I just took on Thursday?

13. I was writing my essay for my history class.

14. yes

15. nobody

16. white

17. at home

18. at home all day

19. no

20. no

21. no

22. no where

23. I want to die

24. black

25. people talking, typing, and music

26. spring break is coming so I will have time to rest

27. None, because I don't have time for these type of stuff. If I have time than I would pick a real relationship

29. tire

30. 9am

31. Snore

32. yes

33. yes

34. talk

35. the last person I hugged was my best friend, but I don't really see her that much anymore because we are to busy to hang out.